Eight Bells Ltd. is a developing SME specializing in selected parts of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), based in Athens and Nicosia. The company delivers up to now customizable solutions that enhance modern communications relevant to the area of 5G Mobile Technology, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and also management solutions for Cloud infrastructures. Eight Bells is searching for:
Cloud & DevOps Engineer
Eight Bells, is seeking an enthusiastic and tech savvy Cloud & DevOps Engineer to join our technology team in Athens. As part the team, the candidate position is focused on corporate technology resources and Cloud and Linux based infrastructure and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining our IaaS infrastructure as well as corporate resources internally used by the company. Technically, the candidate is driven to learn, organized and has a sound technical understanding of Linux and Cloud based technologies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building, maintaining and monitoring company IT infrastructure and services.
- DevOps-practiced management of OpenStack private hosted clouds.
- Deployment and maintenance of technology resources adhering to company research and commercial projects.
- Evaluation and deployment of open-source technologies to improve our best-of-breed technology stack approach.
- BSc in Computer Science required or similar fields.
- At least 2 years of working with Linux and open-source software.
- Proven knowledge of working with scripting languages (Python, BASH).
- Strong working knowledge of OpenStack or other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Containers and Kubernetes.
- Proven knowledge of working with code repositories such as Git.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices.
- Ability to read and understand complex technical information.
- Good communication skills – must be able to convey technical and non-technical tasks to collaborators, in writing and verbally.
- Competency to follow specification and produce high quality deliverables.
- MSc or PhD.
- Any certification in regards to cloud will be an added advantage.
- Solid background in software engineering
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to face stressful situation with positive attitude
The company offers:
- High-level working environment
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to develop state of the art products & services.
- The opportunity to collaborate with Europe’s top academic and industrial partners.
Please send your CV at “email@example.com“.